Plugin updates and how to install them?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Plugin updates and how to install them?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    welshartnow
    Participant

Having purchased this plugin I would like to keep it updated as they occur. How will I know if there is an update to this plugin? Will there be an alert within the CMS? Also how do I install the update are there instructions?
    Thanks for any advice on this.

Casey D

Hello welshartnow,

Congrats on upgrading! 😀

First, it might be helpful to check out our primers. They’re quick videos that will bring you up to speed quickly.

You’ll need to download the plugin files and then upload them with FTP or with some other connection to your host.

Once you activate, you will enter your license in the Event Settings > Licenses field, you will be notified in the WordPress dashboard when an up date is released.

To update, you’ll just need to click on the ‘update plugin’ links when the time comes in the future.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello welshartnow,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin updates and how to install them?’ is closed to new replies.