Plugin to email / notify subscribers of new events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Plugin to email / notify subscribers of new events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant

Hi, I know this has been asked many times and there is no inbuilt feature to do this. But can anyone recommend a plugin that will sync with Events Calendar to email subscribers when a new event is posted? Ideally they should be able to manage which categories they receive alerts from.

Thanks

Geoff

Hi Joe,

I mentioned it in another one of your threads, but the calendar has a nifty RSS feed that can be used to notify people who subscribe to it when new events are added to the calendar.

If you’re looking for other notification methods, thereĀ are definitely a good number of plugins available that add stronger notification features to WordPress. The best one really depends on what your needs and, while I don’t have a solid recommendation off the top of my head, this search of plugins should help as a starting point for you to check out some good leads.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin to email / notify subscribers of new events’ is closed to new replies.