Plugin suddenly stopped working – URGENT

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Plugin suddenly stopped working – URGENT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ellen
    Participant

Your plugin/checkout process suddenly stopped working this week on my client’s website. It’s been fine for months and the theme is updated, your plugin is updated, nothing has been changed. Can someone please tell me what’s going on? sincitybrewtours.com

Geoff B.

Good evening Ellen and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us and for the system information.

We are sorry to hear that your plugin stopped working!
    I would love to help you with this topic.

From what I am seeing on this site, the following message is returned on the checkout page: “Sorry, your session has expired. Return to homepage”.

This looks like a conflict between WooCommerce and another plugin.

After a backup, you might want switching temporarily to a maintenance mode / coming soon page to do the following:

• Deactivating and reactivating our plugins as well as WooCommerce related plugins
    • Re-saving your permalinks (without changing them)
    • Temporarily switch back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-fifteen
    • Temporarily deactivate the following plugins: Yoast SEO and Revolution Slider

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin suddenly stopped working – URGENT’ is closed to new replies.