Plugin saying license key out of date but Modern Tribe account doesn't

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Plugin saying license key out of date but Modern Tribe account doesn't

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    brightonmums
    Participant

My license key is due to expire 4th May, 2015 but my plugin for community events won’t upgrade as it believes the key has expired. Help! I haven’t deactivated my plug-ins, it would mean a site shut down. If you think this related to a fault with the license key I will.

Leah

Hi Claire,

Thanks for posting. We are doing some maintenance to our license server and hope to have this resolved shortly. In the meantime, you can continue to use the plugin as normal- it will continue to work. If you need to upgrade immediately you could do a manual update with the latest .zip file (we can provide that via email). However, I believe we’ll have the license server back up for your shortly, if you don’t mind waiting. I will update here as soon as I have more information. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hi Claire,

Thanks again for your patience here. The issue should now be resolved and you should be able to update the plugin automatically. Please give that a try and let me know if you run into any trouble. You may need to re-input the license key into your Settings page. Please let me know if the issue is resolved 🙂

Best,

Laeh

brightonmums
    Participant

Fabulous. thanks.

Leah

Thanks for confirming! And for your patience while we got this fixed 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin saying license key out of date but Modern Tribe account doesn't’ is closed to new replies.