Plugin Pricing

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Plugin Pricing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Harsh R Patel

We are considering purchasing the Importer Bundle for a partnership organization that consists of several non-profit & government (county, state, and federal) agencies and we have a couple of questions:

1) what are the discounts for non-profits (i.e. are the licenses free)?
    2) what are the discounts for government agencies?
    3) Can multi-site licenses be shared across organizations? Ex: could one of the non-profit partners purchase a 3-site business license and use the licenses for both the non-profit site and 2 other sites (combination of non-profit & government).

Geoff

Hi Harsh,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m really glad to hear you’re considering our plugins for your projects and I hope they’re a great fit. 🙂

Excellent questions. We do indeed have a nonprofit program that would grant you a free license to both Events Calendar PRO and Event Tickets Plus if you are accepted to the program. Here’s much more detailed information, including a link to the application:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/do-you-offer-discounts-for-nonprofit-organizations/

As long as your government organization is either a 501(c)3 and 501(c)19 (or an international equivalent), then it can apply as well. 🙂

You mentioned specifically wanting the Importer Bundle. While the nonprofit program does not grant licenses for all of the products in that bundle, we would offer you a discount on those as well, if accepted.

3) Can multi-site licenses be shared across organizations?

The Multisite License itself cannot be shared between different multisite networks, but the Business Level license can be shared between multiple single-site WordPress installations. In other words, one Multisite License per multisite installation and one Business License for up to three single-site WordPress installations.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Pricing’ is closed to new replies.