Plugin Organizer and Events Calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Plugin Organizer and Events Calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Derek Griffiths
    Participant

I use the Plugin Organizer plugin to selectively not load certain plugins on pages and posts where they are not needed (IE – Contact Form 7 plugin is only loaded on the contact form page).

I am having a lot of conflicts with plugins causing my Community Events submission form page to not load. Therefore, I would like to use the Plugin Orgainzer plugin to selectively not load the conflicting plugins for that page. However, I am unable to “edit the page” for the community events submission form page, so I am not able to do this.

Can you please tell me if there is a way to selectively not load certain plugins on the community events submission form page so that I can have the plugins I need for my whole site, but for them to not load on this page if they cause a conflict?

Derek Griffiths
    Participant

Never mind. I figured out how to do it with the plugin. Sorry.

Nico

Hey Derek,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for the heads-up on the resolution of the issue 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Organizer and Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.