Plugin on

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Plugin on

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Scott Allen

My client has four websites that he wants to implement TEC on. He is asking for a license that will allow for four websites, instead of three, for $149. Is there someone that I can talk to about this?

Geoff

Hi Scott and thanks for writing in!

Is your client looking for The Events Calendar or one of our premium add-ons? If they’re looking for The Events Calendar, that plugin is completely free-of-charge and available to download and use on WordPress.org:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/

If your client is looking to add Events Calendar PRO (or any of our other calendar add-ons), then it offers an Agency-level license that includes updates and support for up to 10 sites for $299.

There is a Business-level license just below that for $149 that includes updates and support for up to three sites.

If you’re ok with one of the four sites not having access to automatic plugin updates or access to our support forums, then I would suggest getting the Business-level license. The plugin can be installed and will still continue to work without the license entered, but it will just be unable to pull in automatic updates when new versions of the plugin are available. In other words, you’d have to install those updates manually.

Does this make sense and will it work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Scott Allen

Yes, the Events Calendar Pro is what the client wants (I recommended it to him). We were just trying to find a way to implement it on all four of his websites without having to jump up to the Agency package of 10 licenses. So it sounds like you are not able to make this happen, am I correct?

Geoff

Hi Scott, thanks for following up!

You are able to use the Business-level license using the method suggested in my last reply:

If you’re ok with one of the four sites not having access to automatic plugin updates or access to our support forums, then I would suggest getting the Business-level license. The plugin can be installed and will still continue to work without the license entered, but it will just be unable to pull in automatic updates when new versions of the plugin are available. In other words, you’d have to install those updates manually.

That will allow you to have the plugin installed on all four sites without needing to jump up to the Agency-level license.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Scott,

I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer. I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please do let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin on’ is closed to new replies.