Plugin is importing incorrect start and end dates

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Plugin is importing incorrect start and end dates

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

When automatically or manually importing a Facebook event an incorrect start and end date is being posted to The Events Calendar posts… This is happening for every event I import from any page. In addition to that, whenever I go to the post to correct the incorrect times that were imported and save, the URL for that specific event stops working and redirects to the homepage. I noticed this is happening whenever I edit any field on an event detail page and save without changing the page slug. If I change the page slug, the updates go through and the URL for the specific event does not break.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear about these issues. Are you still experiencing them after deactivating all other plugins and/or reverting to the Twenty Eleven/Twelve theme? Please let me know so we can rule out a plugin or theme conflict.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin is importing incorrect start and end dates’ is closed to new replies.