Plugin Is Causing Server Timeouts and Site Load Issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Plugin Is Causing Server Timeouts and Site Load Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Barnabas Helmy
    Participant

After testing EVERY plugin on my client’s extensive website, I have isolated the Events Calendar base plugin as the culprit that is causing server timeouts and site load issues. I’ve had to disable the plugin until this issue is resolved. I’ve seen a couple other threads in the past few days saying the same issue is happening so I’m assuming you all are aware.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello Barnabas,

We just released a hotfix for Events Calendar PRO that addresses the performance issues in the admin area. We are sorry about the issues caused and appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out!

Please update Events Caledar PRO to version 4.4.24.2 and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-events-calendar-pro-4-4-24-2/

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Is Causing Server Timeouts and Site Load Issues’ is closed to new replies.