Plugin error "Community events": Missing argument 2 for WP_Router_Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Plugin error "Community events": Missing argument 2 for WP_Router_Page

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Alexey
    Participant

Good day! I am a licensed user plugins The Events Calendar Pro and Community Events. I have a big problem. All pages plugin Community ivents displays this error:
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for WP_Router_Page::get_title() in /home/gdd/new.biz.ua/www/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/vendor/wp-router/WP_Router_Page.class.php on line 146

This error is displayed in the sidebar. There is a widget installed the latest entries MiniLoops plugin (see screenshot).

Screenshots:
    1) http://imageshack.us/f/690/screenshot2jhg.png/
    2) http://imageshack.us/f/191/screenshot1thi.png/

Link: http://new.biz.ua/events/community/add/

Please help solve the problem. I purchased a license for your plugins, as thought that I will not have any problems. I am very upset. Deactivation of MiniLoops plugin is not satisfy me because MiniLoops plugin is very important for me. I really hope for your help!

Casey
    Participant

Alexey,
    Thanks for reaching out and so sorry to hear you’re having this issue. What version of the plugins are you running (including: EC, EC Pro, and Community)?

Alexey
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for the quick response! I’m using:
    The Events Calendar 2.0.10
    The Events Calendar Pro 2.0.9
    The Events Calendar: Community Events 1.0.3

Alexey
    Participant

Updated all plugins to the latest version:
    The Events Calendar 2.0.10
    The Events Calendar Pro 2.0.10
    The Events Calendar: Community Events 1.0.4

Nothing has changed. The problem persists.

Casey
    Participant

Alexey,
    I’m going to post a ticket with our developers to take a closer look at this issue. Please stand by.

Casey
    Participant

Alexey,
    Could you give me a little more information about your server environment? What version of PHP/MySQL are you running? Could you also create a PHP info file and send me a link to it? Here’s instructions on how to do this: http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?topic=479.0

That will help our developers begin to track down the issue. Thanks!

Alexey
    Participant

Database server: gdd.mysql.ukraine.com.ua via TCP / IP software: MySQL Software version: 5.1.61-cll – Source distribution (Cloud Linux Jul 19, 2012 11:00:46) Protocol version: 10 User: [email protected] Charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)

Web server

Apache
    Version of the client database: libmysql – 5.1.56
    PHP extension: mysqli

Leah

Hey Alexey, I just wanted to let you know that we don’t provide support over the weekend, but Casey or another support person will be back in touch on Monday. We appreciate your patience.

Cheers,
    Leah

Casey
    Participant

Alexey,
    Our developer is currently reviewing this issue. Could you send me a screenshot of your miniloops widget settings? Thanks!

Alexey
    Participant
    Casey
    Participant

Alexey,
    I just spoke with our developer, and he wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re having, even though he was using the same settings that you supplied. Since this might possibly be an issue with the MiniLoops widget, there’s not much more support we can offer for this issue.

That being said, there is one potential work-around that might hide the warning messages you’re seeing. You can set WP_DEBUG to false in your wp-config.php file (http://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG). Give that a try and let me know if the warning messages are now hidden. Thanks!

Alexey
    Participant

I have already been set WP_DEBUG to false.
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

It is very sad that you can not solve the problem. When I tried to find a solution through Google and tex introduced this error in the search box then ran across a lot of sites with this error. Obviously, the problem is with your plugin. After the file WP_Router_Page belongs to your plugin. You’ll bring me money for both plugins? The fact that I now have to find another plugin for events.

Leah

Hi Alexey,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Because our developers have not been able to recreate the problem, we are unable to troubleshoot it properly or to confirm that it is a conflict within our plugin. Sometimes, even when the problem appears on a page created within the functionality of our plugin, the error itself is caused by a conflict with something else, such as another plugin.

Even if you are not willing to take Mini Loops off your site permanently, it would be helpful for you to temporarily deactivate it or set up a copy of your site without it. If the error persisted, that would suggest that it is indeed a problem with our plugin. With multiple plugins running, it is very difficult to narrow down the problem at hand.

We generally do not offer refunds in situations where our plugin is not the source of the problem, especially if we are not able to recreate the problem on our end. If you truly feel that you deserve a refund, please email use at pro (at) tri.be and we can try to reach a resolution.

Thank you,
    Leah

Leah

Hi Alexey,
    Since we haven’t heard back from you, I’m going to close this thread. If you’d like to continue the discussion, feel free to send us an email. And if you have any other questions, you can always start a new thread.
    Cheers,
    Leah

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin error "Community events": Missing argument 2 for WP_Router_Page’ is closed to new replies.