Plugin Deactivating on Its Own

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Plugin Deactivating on Its Own

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arnold
    Participant

The plugin continuously deactivates itself about every other day, why is this happening? also when I activate the plugin again the link to the calendar does not work at all, it redirects to the homepage, can somebody tell me how to fix this? this is happening in the 2 sites I have purchased a license.

Courtney

Hello Arnold

That does seem odd. Are you able to set up a staging server for testing? If not, the next option I’d suggest is to clone your site into a sub-directory and hide it from search engines while testing (Yoast can do this).

I’d start by deactivating all other plugins except The Events Calendars & Events Calendar Pro, plus keeping Yoast on to hide from search. Then see if the plugin continues to deactivate itself.

Do you have other backup solutions running or any hosting management tools (ManageWP, or anything provided by your webhost) that might do this?

I hope we can sort this out soon.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Deactivating on Its Own’ is closed to new replies.