Plugin Conflict: iCal Importer and GT3 Page Builder

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Plugin Conflict: iCal Importer and GT3 Page Builder

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jeff
    Participant

The GT3 Page Builder is part of my WordPress theme, Kryptonite. I have to deactivate the plugin GT3 in order to create or manually import from an iCal Calendar. Once I deactivate the GT3, I can create a Recurring Import, but reactivating the plugin prohibits me from manually importing. I dont believe the recurring import is executed either once the GT3 plugin is reactivated.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Jeff,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out and report a suspected conflict. I just tried reproducing this issue.

I am unable to get similar results using my ics file, the Twenty Fourteen theme, and the plugin GT3 activated. Would it be possible for you to post a private reply here sharing the .ics file you are trying to import? Perhaps it is also related to the file you are trying to import.

Cheers!

– Brook

Jeff
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jeff
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Jeff,

I was not able to reproduce this problem with your .ics file and GT3 active. The only other thing we can try is using your theme as well. Perhaps it requires all three in place to reproduce this issue? If you are willing to share a zipped up copy of your theme, please email it so support at this website and include a link to this thread. From there I can try downloading the copy of your theme and  seeing if I can reproduce the problem locally. If I can reproduce it might be possible to craft a solution or open a dialogue with the folks at GT3 if necessary.

Cheers!

– Brook

Jeff
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

Thank you Jeff. I am seeing some strange errors there. I am trying to find the source. I will get back to you shortly.

• Brook
    Brook
    Participant

Howdy Jeff,

Ultimately this seems to be the result of your theme using an older version of GT3. If I used the latest version, which is hosted on wordpress.org, I don’t get that issue. Unfortunately your theme isn’t compatible with the latest GT3. 🙁

At this point we will have to wait on the theme author to update their version of GT3 to the latest. Then it would seem this will go away.

Do you have any more questions or anything?

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Conflict: iCal Importer and GT3 Page Builder’ is closed to new replies.