Plugin Conflict between map view and my theme (Miami)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Plugin Conflict between map view and my theme (Miami)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Callum
    Participant

Hi there,

I seem to have a conflict between my theme (Miami) and the map-view on The Events Calendar. You’ll see that on http://www.handlebards.com/tickets all my previous events are displaying on the map as well, rather than just the upcoming events. How do I fix this please to display only future events?

I believe it is a theme conflict as I reverted to the standard 2017 theme, and the problem was fixed (i.e. just upcoming events were showing again).

Thanks!

Callum

Hi Callum,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

I just took a look at the link you provided of your site and I only see one (future) event appearing in map view.  Are you still experiencing this issue?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Callum
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for getting back. Weirdly I’m not, despite not having tweaked or changed anything since my note. Thanks for taking a look – I don’t know what’s going on!

I’ll be back in touch if the problem occurs again.

Cheers,

Callum

Glad to hear that the issue resolved itself, you are welcome back in our support forums any time!

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Conflict between map view and my theme (Miami)’ is closed to new replies.