Plugin Clash

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Plugin Clash

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Suzanne
    Participant

Hi, I’ve got a Plugin conflict between Community Events Pro and another plugin and it is Community Events Pro that is not working properly. (The plug in it clashes with is Calls to Action by Inbound).
    I’ve had a professional who sorts out wordpress plugins look at the conflict and they have advised me to go back to the plugin designer for help.

Basically, the organiser and the venue string, comes out as all strings of text and not dropdown boxes.

Hunter

Hi Suzanne 🙂

Sorry to see you here under the circumstances. We are unfortunately unable to provide assistance for conflicts with custom themes and plugins by other authors as outlined in our What support is provided for license holders? Knowledgebase article.

I wish I had a better answer for you. Try searching our forums to see if any other users have encountered similar issues. Hopefully you’re able to locate something with a workaround.

Best of luck resolving the conflict. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Clash’ is closed to new replies.