Plugin Broken – Strange fields all stretched down screen

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Plugin Broken – Strange fields all stretched down screen

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jonathan.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan
    Participant

Good morning,

I just purchased Events Calendar PRO and it doesn’t even work properly. After uploading the folder via FTP, activating the plugin, and entering the special key I go to EVENTS and everything is stretched out way down the screen like what you would expect if you took an Excel column and made it super tight so all the text was jammed vertically instead of horizontally.

I need this to be fixed especially since I am paying for this plugin and require it for a job I’m working on ASAP.

Thank you for your support.

-Jonathan

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan!

Thanks for reaching out to us and for using our plugins! ?

The issue you are having is because the Yoast SEO plugin inserts a few extra columns in the events list, so it leaves little room for all the information to display properly. It is not exactly a bug but more of a default behaviour from that plugin.

Fortunately, there is a rather easy thing you can do here. On the top of the page you will find the Screen Options tab where you can choose which columns to show in your lists. See here > https://cloudup.com/cPCHTbTOWmm

I hope that works for you. Let me know if any other questions.

Best!

Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin Broken – Strange fields all stretched down screen’ is closed to new replies.