Plugin and e-mails not following the date settings of WordPress

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Plugin and e-mails not following the date settings of WordPress

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    twelvetrains
    Participant

Hi, we are generally please with your plugin though it has some minor (irritating ๐Ÿ™‚ flaws. One if them is that some parts of the plugin does not follow the WordPress date and time settings. We are developing a Dutch language website (see link) and obviously we don’t want to see US date and time formats. You really need to fix this simple flaw as soon as possible!

We have had to correct the dates and time in the email templates so the email sent out now show dates and time correct.

But the week calendar adds ‘th’ at the end of dates (see the link), so a week date is: ZO 10TH (but should be ZO 10). We have not been able to find were to remove the ‘th’.

Please point us to the correct plugin file or provide us with a hook. Thank you.

Geoff

Hi thee,ย twelvetrains! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for the trouble with date formats here. I know those can be a hassle to deal with.

It is possible to update the date formats across the plugin in Events > Settings > Display (screenshot). Dates are formatted a little differently depending on what view is being used, so we’ve provided options for changing all the common formats across the plugin from that settings area. If you want to remove the “TH” from the date, that refers the “S” controls that in WordPress’ date and format codes. You should be able to remove that from the appropriate setting and get the format you’re looking for.

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

twelvetrains
    Participant

Hi Geoff, thanks for your quick reply!

I feel quite silly that it’s just a settings page within the plugin! I’ve even been on that page so I’ve seen it… I guess I’m not used to plugins having these kind of options build into them.

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it. And sorry for complaining that you should get it fixed. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers,
    Carsten

Geoff

No worries at all–I’m glad this worked out! Thanks for following up and confirming.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please do feel free to hit us back up if anything else pops up and we’d be happy to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin and e-mails not following the date settings of WordPress’ is closed to new replies.