Plug in implementation

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Plug in implementation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Francisco

Hello – We are starting to look into your Event add-on products and were wondering if these add-ons are easy enough to pay for, download, activate and implement on our back end or if they require our web developers to actually do the entire implementation. In other words, as the site owner, can I just pay for the product (WooCommerce Tickets), download the plug-in, activate it and implement it myself in a seamless manner?

Also, the video description for your product mentions that we could use the WooCommerce engine or the engine of our preference. Is this still the case? We would like to integrate the commerce aspect of this add-on with our existing E-Tapestry gateway.

Your answer will be greatly appreciated.

Francisco

George
    Participant

Hey Francisco,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I do not know you personally, or what your exact technical skill-level is, so it would be hard for me to say how “seamless” you’ll truly find everything! 🙂

However, these plugins are indeed quite easy to work with, and yes, you can just personally buy the add-ons you’d like and activate them yourself.

My best recommendation before doing that would be to read through the documentation and New User Primers of all the add-ons you’re interested in – these should give you an idea of what to expect once you activate the plugins.

But overall they’re quite simple, do not at all require knowledge of PHP or other coding, and should be easy for you to set up and configure.

Now, as for the E-Tapestry gateway you mentioned, unfortunately I do not think this is something that is supported. It’s true the Events Calendar’s “WooCommerce Tickets” add-on will work with any payment gateway you have for WooCommerce, the payment gateway for WooCommerce itself has to exist first and there’s nothing about Events Calendar’s “WooCommerce Tickets” add-on that will circumvent this.

To see all the available payment gateways for WooCommerce, see this page here → http://www.woothemes.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/payment-gateways/

I hope this helps – let us know if it does, or if you have any other questions or concerns!

Thanks,
    George

George
    Participant

Hey Francsico,

This issue’s been sitting here a while so I’m going to go ahead and close it for now – if other issues arise, don’t hesitate to come back and open a new ticket, and if you need to open a new ticket about the same issues you originally brought up here, please share a link to this original ticket so we can pick up where we left off.

Cheers!
    George

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plug in implementation’ is closed to new replies.