please help to solve translate problem from EN to DE

Home Forums Additional Help Translations please help to solve translate problem from EN to DE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Schwarz
    Participant

Hello
    on our web site i try to translate couple text from english to german using Loco Translate and most of them were ok but couple stuff i cant get to translate and now i am asking your help to solve this problem please

i did attached some screenshot for you to understand better and the link from our website is https://www.ditec.de/kontaktformular/

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas!

Thanks for taking your time to report this.

I’m really sorry for this inconvenience and however we still have some outstanding areas to be translated as you can see on this article it also gives you an idea it how to solve this problem. However I’m seeing based on your screenshoots it seems to be WooCommerce templates the ones missing translations, so please take a look at this article as well, in order to make sure you should test for any conflicts with other plugin.

Please let us know how that goes and if is there anything else we can do for you.

Best
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘please help to solve translate problem from EN to DE’ is closed to new replies.