Please Help my

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Please Help my

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by giannibalducci.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    giannibalducci
    Participant

Good day

I have two ask for you:

1.) it is possible with the RSVP input to reduce the number of applications to 2. You can order a maximum of 2 tickets per registration.

2.) on your page, I wanted to display the phone number field on the RSVP form, but unfortunately your snipped code does not work.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/add-phone-numbers-to-attendee-list/

I work with the Avada Theme.

I would be very grateful if you could help me there.

Happy Easter 2018

Best regards
    Gianni

Cliff

Hi, Gianni.

1)

I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/18616273-limit-rsvp-or-woocommerce-ticket-registration-to-o

Please do add your vote there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

2)

If you have Event Tickets Plus (ET+), you can add your own Phone Number field, and all your fields will appear in your Attendees Report.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Please Help my’ is closed to new replies.