Please help, CSV import has messed up filter bar display of additional feilds

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Please help, CSV import has messed up filter bar display of additional feilds

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    iamchrisone
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve just performed a CSV import of a number of events and getting some peculiar behaviour when viewing custom fields in the filter bar.

This is a general example but I will post a private message with links to my site:

I have a custom field with multiple values. Each event can have more than one value for the custom field. In the CSV for import I used the format “Value1|Value2|Value3” to assign three values to the event. The import successfully adds the three values but when I look in the filter bar it now looks like:

Value1
    Value2
    Value3
    Value1|Value2|Value3

Regards,
    Chris.

iamchrisone
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Please help, CSV import has messed up filter bar display of additional feilds’ is closed to new replies.