Please do something about the main events page title and description

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Please do something about the main events page title and description

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sadiq
    Participant

Hi, i have been trying to find an update on this feature i.e main events page meta title and meta description along with the ability to add some sort of description in content body but it has been very disappointing.

Honestly i wasn’t expecting such important things to be missed by developers of such a plugin. I have almost never asked for support so quick but since this is very important for us to keep things running i have to make a request to developers to let us know when do we expect this thing fixed. We are using this on our main event site http://events.local.pk/ and seo customization are must to bring in traffic.

It doesn’t matter whether you make the plugin compatible with yoast or fix the core of the plugin itself but i am sure many of the users here would want SIMPLE AND QUICK seo fixes like custom title and description.

Hope someone can tell us here what steps are being taken and when do we expect this thing fixed, thank you

George
    Participant

Hey Sadiq,

I’m really sorry you feel frustrated here! Can you explain what your exact issues are in detail? It’s not very clear from your original post here. If there are other threads on the forum you’re referencing, please share links to those.

I’m curious for more information about your issues because for the most part, The Events Calendar and Yoast SEO should work well together. We’ll take a closer look at the details of your problem and do our best to help you Sadiq.

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Please do something about the main events page title and description’ is closed to new replies.