Please could the csv import include a field for "featured"

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Please could the csv import include a field for "featured"

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sally Richardson
    Participant

Hi – I have added this as a feature request but then I thought maybe you might see it as an ommission anyway? Well – I can but ask?! Thanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Tashmina Artists,

Thanks for reaching out! That is a great request.

Just to be totally sure and clear on this, you would like to be able to import the event status of “featured”, right? (And not the featured image.)

Thanks for clarifying!

Cheers,
    Andras

Sally Richardson
    Participant

Hi – and thank you! Yes, event status of “featured” so that we can mark some events as “featured” at the time they are uploading, having put this status into the CSV file.
    Best wishes.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi again,

Thanks for clarifying this. It’s an excellent idea, I already created an internal feature request for it. I do hope it will get implemented soon.

I am going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the feature is out.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help out.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Sally Richardson
    Participant

Thank you very much Andras!

Andras
    Keymaster

Sure thing. 🙂 Have a lovely day!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Sally!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the long delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Please could the csv import include a field for "featured"’ is closed to new replies.