Please advise on best way to purchase multiple plugin licenses

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Please advise on best way to purchase multiple plugin licenses

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Hello

We are a charity and are already enrolled in your Nonprofit Partnership Program. We use our free Event Calendar Pro license on a Community Information website for our local area. We also use the Filter Bar plug-in which we need to renew and are incorporating the Event Aggregator Plug-in (which we plan to purchase using our 30% off non-profit coupon code).

Our neighbouring areas liked our site so much they asked us to make them one! We now have another 4 separate area sites all on the same domain installed as subdomains. Each require an Event Calendar Pro, Filter Bar and Event Aggregator license.

What would the best way of purchasing the necessary extra licenses taking into account the bundles available and multiple site deals? And if there are savings associated with Black Friday’s sale that would be even better!

Finally, are there likely to be any issues using separate licences for each subdomain and with a mix of license types on the same domain (albeit on separate installs) ?

I hope that is clear and covers it. If I’ve missed anything or if you require additional info please let me know.

Thanks!
    Matt

Courtney

https://theeventscalendar.com/sale-black-friday-2017 shares the details for our Black Friday promotions, though your non-profit coupon code may be a better deal for you.

I would suggest updating to the agency level that covers up to 10 sites. You would need 2 business licenses technically to handle a total of 5 domains (yours plus 4), but this works out to the same price as an agency level license. This would be true if you are using subdomains vs subdirectories. With subdirectories, the same single license would work across all the sites.

You wouldn’t run into an issue on using a variety of licenses within your sites.

Does this help? Is there anything else I can clarify?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Matt
    Participant

Thanks Courtney

I think I’ve got my head around it now! I didn’t notice that the Event Aggregator worked for up to 10 sites – I just have to work out how many imports we’re going to need! If I get the 100 import license now but find we need to increase it in 3 months time do we just buy a license for another 100?

Thanks again
    Matt

Courtney

Hey Matt

Good catch on Event Aggregator. With this plugin, we cound scheduled imports, not events imported.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/event-aggregators-import-limits-work/

So for that site, if you hit your limit, just increase the existing license up to the next level. You could stick with one license across most of the sites, and set it to a slower import of just a few times per day per site. Then if you need to go from personal up to business, we can work with you to upgrade that.

Does that make sense?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Matt
    Participant

Hi Courtney

I didn’t make the distinction between scheduled imports and events imported either so that’s even better!

Thanks for all your help.

🙂 Matt

Courtney

Thanks Matt! Glad that is cleared up. Do let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Please advise on best way to purchase multiple plugin licenses’ is closed to new replies.