PLACING AN ORDER

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions PLACING AN ORDER

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    CCSO

I AM TRYING TO PLACE AN ORDER, BUT WHEN I SELECT FLORIDA, FOR THE BILLING STATE, YOUR WEBSITE WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO GO ANY FURTHER IN THE ORDER PROCESS. DO YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CALL AND PLACE MY ORDER?

George
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry about your frustrations here.

We do not have any phone-ordering system at this time.

Can you address a few specific questions here?

1. What web browser are you using to try and purchase the product?
    2. What exactly happens when you click “Florida” as your billing state – does the page freeze up or something? If possible, please take a screenshot of exactly what you find when you get to this point in the checkout process.
    3. What happens if you try selecting another state for the checkout, just for testing purposes?

Thanks!
    George

CCSO

1. Internet Explorer
    2. The page freezes when I select Florida and will not allow me to advance or select another field
    3. I tried other states and the same thing happens with the page freezing up.

George
    Participant

Hello,

Internet Explorer may be the culprit here – we’ve heard a handful of other reports about similar behavior and are investigating this issue, and will fix it as soon as we discover a problem here, but in the meantime, does anything improve if you try purchasing in another browser?

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘PLACING AN ORDER’ is closed to new replies.