Placement of Additional Fields Labels and Options within Event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Placement of Additional Fields Labels and Options within Event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Annette
    Participant

Hello
    Is there a way to customize how the Additional Fields Field Labels and Options appear within an event? All of our Field Labels and Options are lined up vertical, one right after the other, and I’ve gotten some complaints that they are difficult to read. I’ve tried to insert a blank line between each Field Label without success. I also removed the widgets to see if the monthly calendar would go full-size on the screen, and that didn’t work either. If the Option could be placed to the right instead of below the Field Label, that would be preferable, but I see no way to do that. A blank line between the Option and the following Field Label would also be fine. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Cliff

Hi, Annette.

Feel free to try this CSS code snippet:

body.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-meta-group-other dt,
    .tribe-events-meta-group-other dd {
    display: inline-block;
    }
    body.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-meta-group-other dt:after {
    content: ":";
    }
    body.single-tribe_events .tribe-events-meta-group-other dt {
    padding-right: 10px;
    }

You can add custom CSS code via your child theme’s style.css file, via WordPress 4.7’s Customizer CSS settings, or via a third-party plugin (not guaranteed or supported by us), like:

• SiteOrigin CSS (helps you visually build CSS selectors via its Inspector and Visual Editor, if that’ll help you)
    • Simple Custom CSS
    • Jetpack (supports regular CSS and the LESS and Sass pre-processors)

If you’re not a CSS expert, Jetpack’s Custom Design reference may prove helpful.

Please let me know how it goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Placement of Additional Fields Labels and Options within Event’ is closed to new replies.