Picture not showing when client receive tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Picture not showing when client receive tickets

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    faerieweb
    Participant

Hello,

The picture of the tickets is not showing when the clients receive their ticket.
    When the tickets are sent by email, there’s a picture on the email, but it is shown as broken right now.
    I can’t find how to fix it, although I’ve tested to de-active the theme and the other plugins.
    Thanks for your help

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry it’s not behaving as expected.

Before we go any further though, can you confirm if the image is simply broken or if your/your customer’s email client is simply hiding the image? Some clients do initially prevent images from being pulled into emails as a privacy measure (but usually let you load the images if so).

Could that be the problem?

faerieweb
    Participant

Hi Barry,
    Thanks for your answer.
    I confirm that I’ve tested multiple pictures and it’s not a problem of broken picture. I’ve also checked the client’s email. I’m using Gmail, but when I receive the email, there’s no way for me to activate pictures, the picture is just simply broken.
    Thanks for you help,

Barry

How frustrating.

When I test this out (on a test site) it all seems to function as expected.

Is your site live? Would it be feasible for you to set up a 100% off coupon code and share it with me by private reply, then point me to an event where I can order tickets so I can test this out via your own site?

Thanks!

faerieweb
    Participant

This reply is private.

faerieweb
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thank you.

I placed a couple of test orders which you can feel free to delete.

Essentially, I believe WooCommerce Tickets is behaving as expected here – the image is indeed being added and is visible in some email clients but not others, but is certainly being sent.

Can we try an experiment: can you remove the header image and replace it with a new one in either .jpg or .png format – but not .gif (which is the format of your current header image)?

faerieweb
    Participant

Thank you very much.
    Which picture exactly are you talking about ?

Barry

For the test event you created a ticket header image – and your concern was that this was showing as a broken image when customers received the ticket emails.

That same ticket header image is a gif format file, what I’m suggesting is replacing it with a png or jpg format file.

Does that clarify things?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Picture not showing when client receive tickets’ is closed to new replies.