PHP Warnings after updating to 4.0

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus PHP Warnings after updating to 4.0

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brent Kozlowski
    Participant

I’m receiving the following warnings after updating to 4.0. Here’s the solution from a previous thread that I implemented that no longer works. Thanks for the help!

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/higest-ticket-price-shown-in-event-page/#dl_post-961448

Warning: min(): When only one parameter is given, it must be an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\Dropbox\dev\sister\wp-content\themes\kleo-child\functions.php on line 534

Warning: max(): When only one parameter is given, it must be an array in C:\xampp\htdocs\Dropbox\dev\sister\wp-content\themes\kleo-child\functions.php on line 535

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

To start, have you updated to the new ticketing solution for the Events Calendar? With 4.0 we’ve combined all the ticketing solutions (WooTickets, EDD Tickets, etc.) into a single premium plugin called Tickets Plus. You can find more information on that here.

Does the issue persist after making those updates? I did a quick review and it appears that based on the exact snippet from the other thread, an array should be getting passed to that function based on all the variables there.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Warnings after updating to 4.0’ is closed to new replies.