PHP syntax errors in Events Calendar Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO PHP syntax errors in Events Calendar Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

I’ve just renewed a license for the Events Calendar Pro. I committed the plugin to my WP Git repo and tried to push it to our site (we use Git deploy). The push fails because your plugin has PHP syntax errors in the following files:

/vendor/advanced-post-manager/demo/demo.php line 15
    /vendor/advanced-post-manager/scratch.php line 36

I’ll probably just change them myself, but would certainly appreciate a syntax error-free package from you guys 🙂

Rob

Hey Kevin. Good find here; it looks like we possibly failed to catch those ones. I’m unable to reproduce myself but I’m going to have a developer take a look – and if they see what you’re seeing, we’ll definitely get this patched. I’ll let you know once I’ve heard back either way.

Thanks for the tip, and for your support! Let me know what else I can do or if you have trouble changing them yourself for this release.

Rob

Ha – just talked to the devs and it looks like that one in line 15 was actually fixed in an unrelated ticket earlier this morning; and the second one we just patched right now on the spot 🙂 So both of these will be included in the impending maintenance build.

Thanks again for the heads up. Going to close this one for now but definitely open a new thread if we can do anything else.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP syntax errors in Events Calendar Pro’ is closed to new replies.