PHP Fatal Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO PHP Fatal Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Randy Dunning
    Participant

My hosting provider is Copyblogger/Synthesis and the theme I am using is Story (http://themeforest.net/item/story-creative-responsive-multipurpose-theme/7824993). I purchased Events Calendar Pro and Woocommerce Tickets. When I go to activate the Events Calendar plugin (which is required before I can install and activate the paid for extensions), I get the following fatal error:

2015-02-24 16:13:51.000 UTC
    www: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /var/www/boomer.university/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-event-query.class.php on line 289

All my extensions/themes/etc are up-to-date.

Gustavo Bordoni
    Keymaster

Hi Oak,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I’ve tested this same behavior locally and I wasn’t able to do it, when I did some code research here I found that this get_current_screen functions is only called when we are on the administration or it’s an AJAX call, which leads to the conclusion that one of these variables is true.

Can you test the thing pointed in our Testing for Conflicts page so that I can rule out conflicts before doing some more deeper development debugging?

My Best Regards,

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Fatal Error’ is closed to new replies.