PHP Error implode () using recaptcha settings with Community Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events PHP Error implode () using recaptcha settings with Community Events

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

Hi. I have Events Calendar Pro and Community Events installed. In the Community Events settings, I added the appropriate reCaptcha keys and I have it set so that anonymous users can add events to the site. When submitting an event as an anonymous user (i.e. when I’m not logged into the site), I receive the following error: Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/josefszende/atlanticavebid.org/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/Tribe/Captcha/Recaptcha.php on line 321. The event, however, seems to get published. Any advice?

Cliff

Hi Christine.

Thanks for reporting this. I was able to reproduce this using the latest versions of all our plugins.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

Note: If you are okay just hiding the WP_DEBUG message that happens, you could set WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY to false in your wp-config.php file.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Christine
    Participant

CLiff – thanks for the response. I will await the fix.

Cliff

You’re welcome. Thanks for your patience.

ncosgrov
    Participant

Just FYI, same issue and setting debug false does not seem to surpass the error message

Cliff

If you’re talking about WP_DEBUG still displaying, you can set WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY to false if you want.

Jay
    Participant

I’m following as I have the exact same issue. I will await a fix.

Cliff

Sounds good. Thanks, Jay.

Geoff

Hey folks, just wanted to give you a heads up that we are in the process of releasing Community Events 4.2.5 and it includes a fix for this issue. Please keep your eyes open for the update either today or tomorrow and let us know if you continue to see issues after the update.

Thanks so much for reporting this and for your patience while we worked on it!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Error implode () using recaptcha settings with Community Events’ is closed to new replies.