PHP Error and Ticket Link Issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus PHP Error and Ticket Link Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rhynocerology
    Participant

I have been using EDD Tickets for awhile selling tickets to events for a couple local radio stations. I am guessing the problem that I am having is with the newest version of EDD Tickets, as I have not has any issues in the past with this error. I now ge the following PHP error constantly:
    [07-Oct-2014 18:08:38 UTC] PHP Warning: file_exists(): Unable to find the wrapper “tribe” – did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in /XXX/XXXXXXXXXX/public_html/tickets/wp-content/plugins/easy-digital-downloads/includes/process-download.php on line 123
    [07-Oct-2014 18:08:38 UTC] PHP Warning: file_exists(): Unable to find the wrapper “tribe” – did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in /XXX/XXXXXXXXXX/public_html/tickets/wp-content/plugins/easy-digital-downloads/includes/process-download.php on line 146

Also, when a get the ticket link for a purchase from the “Copy Download Link(s)” the link provided does not show any tickets, but rather a blank page. This has only been happening since I updated the EDD Tickets, EDD and Events Calendar plugins recently. I upgraded after I stopped selling tickets for a couple of events, as I don’t like upgrading in the middle of an event. However, I am currently selling tickets for an event on a live site, so any help is appreciated.

Josh
    Participant

Hello rhynocerology,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’ve set up a fresh local environment to test this out and was able to replicate the issues you are noticing. I’ve brought this to the attention of our developers. Since this appears to be a bug, we’ll get an update for in an upcoming release and we’ll notify you of the progress along the way.

I’m sorry for any inconvenience this has caused but hopefully we can get this cleared up for you as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

rhynocerology
    Participant

Is there an approximate ETA on when I can expect a fix for this issue?

Josh
    Participant

Hello rhynocerology,

Thanks for following up with us!

I don’t have an estimated time that this will be resolved. I’ll ping the developers and try to get more information for you shortly.

Again, I’m sorry for the inconvenience this issue has caused but rest assured it is on our radar and our developers are looking into the issue.

Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this problem. We are working on a secondary maintenance release that addresses this issue. Keep an eye on your site for a new update to version 3.9.1. We’ve tested this release thoroughly and it should resolve the reported issue. However, if you are still running into trouble please start a new thread and we will respond as soon as possible. Thanks again for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP Error and Ticket Link Issue’ is closed to new replies.