photo view wasnt displaying at all before update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO photo view wasnt displaying at all before update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John Paul
    Participant

Hi..just to let you know. My photo view stopped working all together after working fine for a long time. I installed the update and all is fine..but why did this happen???

my site goes live next week and this kind of thing makes me very nervous

Josh
    Participant

Hey John,

This is definitely and understandable concern. The conflict there was a Javascript conflict with Google Maps and geolocation data. We released a quick maintenance release to address that issue which you can read more about here https://theeventscalendar.com/release-events-calendar-pro-3-12-5/.

With any software, there is always potential for bugs particularly when we’re integrating with other APIs. In these types of cases we do our best to get a quick turnaround solution up and running as quickly as possible.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

John Paul
    Participant

thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hey John,

No problem. I’ll go ahead and close this thread for now. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘photo view wasnt displaying at all before update’ is closed to new replies.