photo view [shortcode] overflow/clearfix problem

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO photo view [shortcode] overflow/clearfix problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    beeldenstorm
    Participant

Hi

Photo view shortcode is working on the homepage from the website. http://beeldenstorm.be/web/
    But i am struggling with an overflow/clearfix <div> problem that i don’t get right after hours of trying and searching the internet.

The events in the photo view overlap each other and the export button is under the photo view positioned.

See screenshot in attachment.

Please help, i know HTML/CSS/and so on but this is making me crazy.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! It looks like there are some conflicts between your theme styles and our plugin styles. My first recommendation would be to go under Events > Settings > Display and try adjusting the settings forĀ Default stylesheet used for events template andĀ Event template. These control how much of the styling comes from your theme, and you may find that changing those settings fixes the issue.

I did find that adding

div#tribe-events-photo-events {
    height: auto !important;
    }

#tribe-events-photo-events .tribe-events-photo-event {
    margin-bottom: 90px !important;
    }

fixes the issues with the button being hidden (the container collapsing) and the events overlapping each other.

Per our forum guidelines, we are a bit limited on the amount of support we can provide for theme conflicts and styling issues, but I hope this helps! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Jennifer

beeldenstorm
    Participant

Hello Jennifer

Thanks, you very much, you are the master! My stupid fault, i was doing it with without the div before #tribe-events-photo-events. The div did the trick.

Kind regards

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Perfect! I’m glad to hear that it’s working now! One trick I always use is to go into the Inspector and find the exact rule that’s being applied, then click the little “+” symbol to add in the rule I’m wanting to add/change and make sure it gets applied the way I am intending.

Since this is resolved, I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you have any other questions, please feel free to open up a new one!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘photo view [shortcode] overflow/clearfix problem’ is closed to new replies.