Photo view out of order

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Photo view out of order

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tanner
    Participant

Hi, I am having an issue where in photo view, when some event titles wrap to more lines than others it makes subsequent events go out of chronological order in the grid. I’ve read the other forum posts about the issue and understand that it is caused by the JQuery Isotope masonry layout. When I look at the link provided in those threads for Isotope I see that Isotope includes 9 layout modes. The included ‘fitRow’ mode would resolve this issue. Is there a way that I can choose which layout mode is being used? This would be great if it would be an option in the events display settings in WP. (just a suggestion)

I did find the Isotope files in the plugin. (//wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/vendor/isotope/isotope.pkgd.js) is it possible to change the default layout mode from masonry to fitRows?

Thank you for your help.

Cliff

Hi, Tanner. Thanks for your detailed question regarding customizing /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/resources/js/tribe-events-photo-view.js/.min.js to useĀ https://isotope.metafizzy.co/layout-modes/fitrows.html

To my knowledge, the answer is basically the same as this previous thread.

However, this third-party blog post might be helpful.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Tanner
    Participant

Thanks so Much. That did the trick.

For the sake of anyone else who finds this thread:

The file that I edited can be found here:
    events-calendar-pro/src/resources/js/tribe-events-photo-view.js

All I had to do was to replace line 76 of the code with:

layoutMode: 'fitRows',
    fitRows: {

I also deleted the minified version of the file so that this change would take affect.

Cliff

Thanks for sharing your solution.

However, please note that anytime Events Calendar PRO plugin gets updated on your site, this change you made will be overwritten!

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo view out of order’ is closed to new replies.