Photo View of the Tribe_Events Shortcode Causing Script Error

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Photo View of the Tribe_Events Shortcode Causing Script Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

When using the tribe_events shortcode with view=”photo” a scripting error is thrown on our site and the page is not displayed correctly. The shortcode works when the view=”list” but not photo, do you guys have a solution for this? I replicated the issue on a test site of ours as well.

We’re using Avada and the issue seems to go away when we use the default wordpress twenty 16 theme but I was hoping that you might have or come up with a solution because it’s really causing some rather large issues for us… thank you!

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Michael,

I’m happy to help out. 🙂

We don’t officially support theme conflicts, but I think that dequeueing some of the javascript files may help. We have a free extension to dequeue some of our scripts that you can try here. You also may be able to change some of the compiling settings within Avada, and  you can reference their documentation on that here.

Unfortunately since we don’t officially support theme conflicts, this will be a bit of a trial and error process to test this solution, but let me know how it goes!

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo View of the Tribe_Events Shortcode Causing Script Error’ is closed to new replies.