Photo View not working on Upcoming Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Photo View not working on Upcoming Events

• This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by titusraj.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

The Photo View says no results found. If you then click individually the view, you can then get the view. This happens when I set home page as main events page. I now have it on post but would like to have the main events page as homepage.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by titusraj.
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hi titusraj,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I’d be happy to help you with this.

Did this just happen recently, after a plugin update maybe?

Do you see the events in other views like month view and list view?

Let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

titusraj
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

titusraj
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

titusraj
    Participant

Hi Andras,

Good Morning

This is the information I received.

Please let me know how to fix.

Titus

WordPress database error: [Unknown column ‘EventStartDate’ in ‘order clause’]
    SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT wpt4_posts.*, IF (wpt4_posts.post_type = ‘tribe_events’, wpt4_postmeta.meta_value, wpt4_posts.post_date) AS post_date FROM wpt4_posts LEFT JOIN wpt4_postmeta as wpt4_postmeta on wpt4_posts.ID = wpt4_postmeta.post_id AND wpt4_postmeta.meta_key = ‘_EventStartDateUTC’ WHERE 1=1 AND wpt4_posts.post_type IN (‘tribe_events’, ‘tribe_events’) AND (wpt4_posts.post_status = ‘publish’ OR wpt4_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-success’ OR wpt4_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-failed’ OR wpt4_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-schedule’ OR wpt4_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-pending’ OR wpt4_posts.post_status = ‘tribe-ea-draft’ OR wpt4_posts.post_author = 1 AND wpt4_posts.post_status = ‘private’) ORDER BY EventStartDate DESC, wpt4_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 10

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/eventsfo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 922

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Titus,

Thanks for sharing that.

I will need to as for some more info to be able to move ahead.

Please also enable WP_DEBUG_LOG in wp-config.php, just like before.

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

Then test your setup with the photo view as the home page. If there are errors, then a log file should be generated in the wp-content folder. Please share that file with us as well.

Do you also get the error if you set a different view as the default view and the home page? Or only with the photo view?

Thanks,
    Andras

titusraj
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

titusraj
    Participant

Hi Andras,

Many Thanks for sorting it out. It is much appreciated.

I am using the calendar on another site with the exact same setting and it works fine.

For now this is perfect. Thank You.

Wishing you a super weekend ahead.

Titus

Andras
    Keymaster

Happy to have helped!

Same to you Titus, have an awesome one!

I am going to close this ticket as resolved, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would take a moment give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo View not working on Upcoming Events’ is closed to new replies.