Photo View Not Functioning & Filter Bar not working on mobile view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Photo View Not Functioning & Filter Bar not working on mobile view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    titusraj
    Participant

Hi,
    Would appreciate if you can check why this is happening.

I have deactivated plugins, I have tried default theme, but I still can’t get the photo view to work. I can only get it to work when it is on the homepage view.

Another issue is , I can’t get the filter bar to work on mobile view.

Thanks for your help
    Titus

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Titus,

Welcome back to the forums! Thanks for trying those steps already – those are always good starting points for troubleshooting.

Once you have photo view enabled under Events > Settings > Display > Enable event views, you should be able to set photo view as your default view (which will show up on your Events page) or use shortcodes ( [tribe_events view=”photo”] ) to display events in that view anywhere else on your site. You can also change the view on the Events page to “Photo”directly on the filter bar. Could you please send me a link and/or screenshot of where the photo view is not working properly?

I took a look at your Events page on mobile, and the filter bar there appears to be working on my end. If you could send a screenshot or a link to where it’s not working, that would be helpful here as well!

Thanks,

Jennifer

titusraj
    Participant

This reply is private.

titusraj
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

George
    Participant

Hello!

I’m passing through to mention a conflict between Events Calendar Pro’s Photo View and the X Theme.

That conflict is likely a part of the problems mentioned in this thread. We identified the conflict and the X Theme team is working on a fix within their theme code — there is not a specific release date for this fix yet, but it should be arriving fairly soon (e.g. a few weeks from the date of my posting this message, if all goes according to plan).

Please be sure to update your copy of X Theme whenever new update available, so that when this fix is finally released in the theme code, you get your hands on it as soon as it’s available.

Stay tuned to X Theme updates!

Thanks,
    George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo View Not Functioning & Filter Bar not working on mobile view’ is closed to new replies.