Photo View – How to set image's min-height depending on the width?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Photo View – How to set image's min-height depending on the width?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ricardo Santos
    Participant

Hi
    Using the Photo View, I want to have all events occupying the same size in the screen.
    So, I want to set a min-height for event images and description.
    Something like this:
    .tribe-events-event-image {
    min-height: 200px;
    }

but with the min-height depending of the width,. So if I change the browser/screen size the height is still proportional to the width.

I think that I need to use some js function witch calculates this value. Probably this function already exists.

I am attaching images from what I have and what I want to get:

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Ricardo!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

I believe you might find exactly what you are looking for in the following article > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/change-photo-view-to-equal-height-grid/

I hope that helps!

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo View – How to set image's min-height depending on the width?’ is closed to new replies.