Photo Shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Photo Shortcode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Justin
    Participant

I’ve added the shortcode [tribe_events view=”photo” tribe-bar=”false”] to my main homepage. 2 questions:

1. Is there a way to turn off the “first upcoming instance of recurring events” toggle?
    2. Can i limit the view to only show me X number of events or will this require a customization?

Cliff

Hi, Justin.

1)

You can go to wp-admin > Events > Settings > General tab > “Front-end recurring event instances toggle” option

It affects both shortcode and non-shortcode versions.

2)

I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/17229266-add-limit-x-option-to-tribe-events-shortcode

Please do add your vote there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo Shortcode’ is closed to new replies.