Photo gallery for each frontend created event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Photo gallery for each frontend created event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cyrille

Hello support,

I’d like to know if it is possible to have a Photo Gallery for each frontend created event.

Events Calendar Pro enables users to create own events, right?
    Can each event has it’s own photo gallery?

Do you have a demo for that case?

Cheers,
    Cyrille

Cliff

Hi, Cyrille.

Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

We do not have this functionality built-in. However, you could likely use WordPress’ own gallery shortcode and manually insert it at the top of the Event Description (i.e. body of the Event post). Another idea is Jetpack’s carousel or other shortcode in the same manner.

I believe you’re requesting the same thing as one of our existing feature requests: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/8537527-user-photo-gallery-associated-with-each-event

Please do add your vote there.

This allows us to gauge interest in this particular feature request, which helps us prioritize our development efforts.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo gallery for each frontend created event’ is closed to new replies.