Phantom Events Appearing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Phantom Events Appearing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gregory Mays
    Participant

I added an event for 11/28 at 8:00 pm, added a daily recurring item that ends on the next day. The two events appear correctly on my calendar. When I then add another recurring event using the “Once” button for 11/30 at 6:00 pm, a phantom event appears on 11/28 at 6:00 pm. Images can be found below. Thank you.

http://jamaica311.com/event/temporary/all/

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this problem. We have seen a few other cases of this pop up recently, and have a bug ticket opened for it already. I’ll attach this thread to the ticket, and we will follow up with you here when a fix has been released.

Please let us know if you have any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
    Sky

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-30-september-2018/

Please bear in mind that if you currently have recurring events with this problem, you will need to re-save them after this update so that the series regenerates correctly.

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Phantom Events Appearing’ is closed to new replies.