Personal Licence renewal – upgraded instead

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Personal Licence renewal – upgraded instead

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Hi,

Just clicked the “Renew Personal Licence” button next to the licence key – paid $59 – now I see we’ve upgraded to Business with 3 licences and been short-changed over 3 weeks of subscription, plus we’re now up for $105 annual renewals going forward. There was no way to simply renew the Personal Licence, it kept going to Business so I assumed that was a rename of the product. Turns out not to be…

Can you please downgrade back to a Personal Licence and ensure that the expiry date is 1 year after the original expiry (24-Sep-2016)? We only need this plugin for 1 website.

Thanks,
    Tony Phelps

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Tony,

I’m sorry about this glitch, I don’t know what happened in the background. We will check our renewal / update process to see if there’s a bug or not.

As for your license: we have refunded you the wrongly paid amount in full, downgraded you to a Personal license and re-set the original expiry date (24-Sep-2017) as you requested. Please, also accept our apologies for your hassles.

Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Personal Licence renewal – upgraded instead’ is closed to new replies.