Permalinks Issue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Permalinks Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    steven
    Participant

Apparently the links to some events in this sites calendar have become non functional recently. I built the site but dont maintain it so can’t unfortunatel pin point what might have recently happened to cause this issue.

If you goto the current months calendar
    http://gloucesterwriters.org/events/
    Some events are 404, the blogapalooza event on the 20th for example. Others work fine like the Kids poetry workshop on the 13th.
    Ive updated all and bumped the permalinks a couple of times and the issue persists.

Barry

I’m sorry you’re experiencing problems.

I see you noted having already tried some troubleshooting steps (thanks!) – just for the avoidance of doubt though can you confirm you tried them in the following order or would it be possible to do so now?

• Please ensure The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO are up-to-date
    • Deactivate all other plugins
    • Now switch to a default and completely unmodified theme (such as Twenty Thirteen)
    • Visit the Permalink Settings page (though you need change nothing – just visiting it should trigger a refresh of WordPress’s rewrite rules)
    • Now check again

Can you reach the affected events now?

steven
    Participant

Barry thanks- turns out it was an interaction with a plugin called donation can, that creates a graph of donations made via paypal. Well figure out another way to do that.

Best

Barry

Awesome, glad you figured it out (and thanks for sharing what the conflict was) 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Permalinks Issue’ is closed to new replies.