permalink (plural) directs to homepage

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO permalink (plural) directs to homepage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Heinz Duschanek
    Participant

Hi all,

after some changes and having used another event calendar plugin before the permalink (plural: /xyz-events/) constantly redirects to the starting page instead of listing all events. The singular version works fine (/xyz-event/name-of-event/).

I did already a lot of flushes (saving permalinks twice and more), I even cleared the SQL-option “rewrite_rules” in the table wp_options. But automatically this is refilled again with a lot of statements, including obviously the wrong redirect. I also cleared my browser chache for that website.

What can I do now to have it rebuild without the wrong redirect?

Thank you in advance.

Heinz

Heinz Duschanek
    Participant

SOLVED: Chrome keeps cache rigidly, other browsers shows right behaviour.

Courtney

Hello Heinz

I’m happy your issue has been resolved. Do let us know if you need further help.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘permalink (plural) directs to homepage’ is closed to new replies.