Performance issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Performance issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Uwe Matern
    Participant

Good Morning from Hamburg,

we have ongoing issues with the performance of the events calendar. We optimized a lot, we changed the hosting provider, we own a virtual server meanwhile and we migrated to a DB which is (according to the hosting provider) with not used from other customers heavily.

We reached a lot of performance improvements to far – but still our main event page: https://finde-deinen-malkurs.de/kurse/?tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=list&tribeHideRecurrence=1# is the slowest part of our website.

We monitor the web traffic with PIWIK where is a KPI called time to generate a page. This value is for the event page with a list view much to bad. Pls see also the attached screenshot.

We need some help here.

Best regards, Uwe

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Uwe,

Thanks for the email and sorry you are having issues with the site performance. I would definitely check out our performance guide. When I ran a check on the site, it shows caching could use some attention so I would start with that. I would also explore lowering how many events show at one time.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Performance issues’ is closed to new replies.