Pending Events Link not Working on Mobile Phones

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Pending Events Link not Working on Mobile Phones

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Robyn
    Participant

In the events listing page, there are links at the top of the list of events, one for published events, one for pending events and one for trash. On my PC, all of these links work fine and make finding the pending events very easy so that I can get them approved and published. However… on my phone, they links are not clickable and on my tablet I have to turn it horizontal to get the links to work.

I have deactivated all but the events calendar and events calendar pro plugins and activated the twentyfifteen theme and still the problem persists. I am not sure what to try next to figure this out. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Barry

Hi Robyn:

I’m sorry you hit up against difficulties – there does indeed seem to be a problem here. If you are comfortable doing so, can you try adding the following code to your theme’s functions.php file?

https://gist.github.com/barryhughes/ed8b4fb340fe73e16449

You may need to do a browser refresh before it takes effect, but it will hopefully stop those links from effectively being blocked on smaller devices.

Does that help?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Pending Events Link not Working on Mobile Phones’ is closed to new replies.