pdf tickets extension

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions pdf tickets extension

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ilkka
    Participant

Hi,

As you have made some improvements to your plugin. For example a nice and needed feature to delete all tickets, or just some tickets. I have a guestion. Does this delete process save the information in database that something has been deleted?

As we have build our own system to delete the tickets when certain events occur. We are just wondering how it will work and what sort of problems we are expected to have. So do you record this delete action in anywhere?

We will start testing of course and let you know. And move on and start using your hooks.

Thanks

Hi Ilkka,

Thanks so much for reaching out again!

When you delete a ticket, sometimes there is some leftover information in the database, called orphaned postmeta.

Via the database, you’ll also want to delete all options with an option name starting with “tribe”, if you wanted to delete all traces of your events and tickets, including organizers and venues.

There is nothing recorded that marks the ticket as “deleted” however.

I hope this helps to answer your question, let me know if anything else comes up on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘pdf tickets extension’ is closed to new replies.