PDF Tickets

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions PDF Tickets

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Karl Edy
    Participant

I just switched to your extension and now i face the problem, that the tickets are not attached to the email..

When the ticket is free there is no problem, but when you have to pay (doesn’t matter which gateway), the ticket is not attached..

any help?

thanks in Advance!
    Thomas Weber – admin of Karl Edy

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m sorry the PDFs aren’t working for you…I have tested this out on my end, as we have had a few other users reporting this as well, but so far I have not been able to recreate the issue.

Are you seeing the PDFs for these tickets on the attendee page (by hovering over the attendee and clicking “PDF Ticket”), or are the PDFs not being generated at all?

If you haven’t done so already, it would also be a good idea to do a quick conflict test to make sure that there isn’t anything else on your site that is conflicting with the extension.

Karl Edy
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,

thanks for your reply.

Yes i am able to see the tickets on the attendee page.
    They just do not get attached to the emails.

i also did a conflict test. no plugin and no theme seems to be conflicting..

any idea?

thanks, Thomas

Cliff

Hi, Karl / Thomas.

Do you have any settings or WooCommerce extensions that affect an order’s status, such as not moving to Completed status in the default way?

Reference: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/managing-orders/

Karl Edy
    Participant

Yes this might be the problem..

Cliff

Hi. So sorry my long outage wasn’t covered by another team member.

Could you elaborate on what settings you might be able to confirm affect how PDF Tickets get left off ticket emails?

Lars
    Participant

Hello Karl and Cliff,

I currently have the same problem. The PDF’s are being created, I can see them in my Attendees page but they’re not being attached to the tickets Email. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Cliff

Hi, Lars.

Please create your own new ticket, link to this one, and make sure to share your System Information.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Cliff

Hi. We published an update to PDF Tickets at https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/pdf-tickets/

Version 1.1.0 fixes the issue of PDFs not being attached to emails as you reported.

See the changelog, update to Version 1.1.0, and let us know how it works for you.

Thanks for contributing by sharing your feedback!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘PDF Tickets’ is closed to new replies.