PDF Link only works if you are logged in

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus PDF Link only works if you are logged in

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Karl Edy
    Participant

Hey dear Events Calender Crew,

i currently faced the problem, that my customers only can see the pdf ticket, if they open the email with the browser they purchased it, or if they are logged in to my wordpress site.

is it possible to make the pdf link work independent of the logged in state of the user?

here is a link to a ticket: https://www.karledy.at/?tribe_view_ticket_order=2958&tribe_pdf_ticket=true

thanks in advance!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Karl!

Thanks for taking your time to report this.

Unfortunately, the PDF tickets will only work if the user is logged in so that only the user who purchased the ticket can access it.

We have a report to improve the functionality of this extension so that it can be possible to get the PDF tickets without being logged in including a security variable in the url for the tickets.

I will link this thread to the report so we’ll let you know once we ship a new version of this to include this functionality.

Best,
    Victor

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We released the PDF Tickets extension recently: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/pdf-tickets/

Your issue reported here should no longer be a problem if using this newly-released extension. The View and Print Tickets extension is no longer supported.

Please replace it with our new PDF Tickets extension and let us know how things go for you.

Thank you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘PDF Link only works if you are logged in’ is closed to new replies.