Paypal question

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Paypal question

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    marlies
    Participant

Hi there,

I have an important question about Paypal payment. When I go into my checkout and make my payment with Paypal, then first of all, it show the my email paypal emailaddress in the top left, instead of the site name , PLUS (more importantly) when the payment has been made, you’re not redirected to the Thank You page automatically, you actually have to click on ‘Back to (this is where the emailaddress shows again)’, instead of ‘Back to Site Name’. Can you guys please help me out?

And another thing: I had some orders that were on ‘pending’ status, and now they show ‘cancelled’ because of a time limit? Is there a place where I can set the time limit? I find it a little annoying because I also don’t get the email confirmation that an order was made, so it’s kind of impossible to know an order is there…

Please advice đŸ™‚ thanks!

Barry

Hi Marlies,

it show the my email paypal emailaddress in the top left, instead of the site name

So these are all things you can customize via PayPal. If you have a business account and have also set up your business name then (I believe) that will display in place of your email address.

PLUS (more importantly) when the payment has been made, you’re not redirected to the Thank You page automatically, you actually have to click on ‘Back to (this is where the emailaddress shows again)’, instead of ‘Back to Site Name’.

Again you can configure this via either PayPal or possibly WooCommerce or perhaps both. The best thing here is to look over their docs.

And another thing: I had some orders that were on ‘pending’ status, and now they show ‘cancelled’ because of a time limit? Is there a place where I can set the time limit? I find it a little annoying because I also don’t get the email confirmation that an order was made, so it’s kind of impossible to know an order is there…

I’m not sure if you have IPN (Instant Payment Notifications) setup correctly, and/or PDT (Payment Data Transfer) … but if you continue to experience problems in this regard you would really need to reach out to the WooCommerce support team unless you have a reason to think it is peculiar to WooTickets and non-WooTickets products are unaffected by this, of course.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Paypal question’ is closed to new replies.